Telecom issues are complex and crossover into many different areas of an enterprise: IT, Operations, Finance, Strategic Planning, HR, etc. In addition, not having the right Telecom and Mobility technologies in place, the proper user support model, an adequate contract database, or telecom expense management practices can cause millions of dollars of loss both direct and indirectly through loss of productivity
Telecom and Mobility Disciplines
Renodis management methodologies include five distinct and proven management disciplines integrated into our proprietary management platform, Vision™. As you look at your Telecom environment, ask the following questions to identify if moving to an integrated model by Renodis would benefit your organization.
- “Do I have the right technologies in place that align with our business priorities?”
- “Are we leveraging the latest available competitive technologies to drive business?”
- “Have we done an ROI analysis/business case on mobility policies and practices, SD-WAN technology?”
- “Are we utilizing the right vendor in this space that provides the correct services we need at the most competitive price?”
- “Do we have the knowledge and expertise to negotiate the best contract terms and manage all the contracts associated with our vendors?”
- “Should my IT team be distracted by resolving vendor network issues and escalations?”
- “Have we put off vendor analysis due to fear of lacking resources to support change?”
- “How accurate is our inventory of all telecom assets?”
- “Do we have a complete and consolidate inventory of all mobile assets?”
- “Can all reports be produced real-time?”
- “Do we have the resources to provide quality end user support for both telecom and mobility?”
- “Do we have the Project Management resources to migrate to new technologies and the ebb and flow of new projects?”
- “Do we have the resources to manage the ongoing changes in our telecom and mobility environment? Resources to manage MDM/EMM environment?”
- “Are we utilizing the best custom tools and process to manage our environment?”
- “Do we have the resources and knowledge to identify discrepancies and variances in our Telecom and Mobility invoices?
- “Do we have the knowledge to compare our costs to Telecom and Mobility industry market rates?
- “Do we have the resources to provide the organization deep intel into spend by product, by location?