Telecom and Mobility Disciplines
Renodis management methodologies include five distinct and proven management disciplines integrated into our proprietary management platform, Vision™. As you look at your Telecom environment, ask the following questions to identify if moving to an integrated model by Renodis would benefit your organization.
- “Do I have the right technologies in place that align with our business priorities?”
- “Are we leveraging the latest available competitive technologies to drive business?”
- “Have we done an ROI analysis/business case on mobility policies and practices, SD-WAN technology?”
- “Are we utilizing the right vendor in this space that provides the correct services we need at the most competitive price?”
- “Do we have the knowledge and expertise to negotiate the best contract terms and manage all the contracts associated with our vendors?”
- “Should my IT team be distracted by resolving vendor network issues and escalations?”
- “Have we put off vendor analysis due to fear of lacking resources to support change?”
- “How accurate is our inventory of all telecom assets?”
- “Do we have a complete and consolidate inventory of all mobile assets?”
- “Can all reports be produced real-time?”
- “Do we have the resources to provide quality end user support for both telecom and mobility?”
- “Do we have the Project Management resources to migrate to new technologies and the ebb and flow of new projects?”
- “Do we have the resources to manage the ongoing changes in our telecom and mobility environment? Resources to manage MDM/EMM environment?”
- “Are we utilizing the best custom tools and process to manage our environment?”
- “Do we have the resources and knowledge to identify discrepancies and variances in our Telecom and Mobility invoices?
- “Do we have the knowledge to compare our costs to Telecom and Mobility industry market rates?
- “Do we have the resources to provide the organization deep intel into spend by product, by location?