Telecom Project Consultant
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
As a Telecom Project Consultant for Renodis, you’re passionate about helping free our clients from telecom, data connectivity, and mobile frustrations. You’ll work both independently and as part of a team to deliver a variety of projects for our clients, from technology migrations to telecom environment assessments to new location configurations. You’ll leverage your skills to perform data gathering and analysis, problem solving, technical writing, project monitoring, and vendor-client implementation coordination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute assigned project role within the scope of the project
- Work with carriers, vendors, and clients to ensure project outcomes
- Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Perform data gathering, compilation, and analysis leveraging Excel
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Perform Risk Analysis for the project
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator, written and oral, with the ability to present to management
- Process and detail oriented
- Self-starter with an ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong personal organization skills with an eye on quality
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Excel as an analysis tool (charts, graphs, vlookups, formulas, macros)
- Telecommunications industry experience a plus
- Post-secondary degree preferred
Please direct all inquiries on this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.