Service Desk Specialist – Mobile and Connectivity
Reports To: Director of Operations
Location: Twin Cities, MN or Iowa Falls, IA
As a Service Desk Specialist – Mobile and Connectivity, you’re passionate about helping free our clients from mobile, telecom, and data connectivity frustrations. You love sharing your technical knowledge through advising and problem solving.
You ask the right questions, listen carefully, take detailed notes, and partner with other team members to advise and resolve issues.
You can learn, understand, and offer creative advice and solutions on a variety of carriers, providers, and manufacturers – across mobility, fixed wireless connectivity, and wireline connectivity – keeping agnostic and helping users reach the best possible outcome.
You deliver to the Renodis promise and maintain client trust in Renodis as experts in the industry providing great client service, while using your amazing diagnostic and people skills to assure clients of swift resolutions to their technical issues.
Full Time: Monday – Friday
Part Time: Monday – Friday – mornings or afternoons
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for our clients’ business users, providing knowledge, technology solutions, and support. All while maintaining a fantastic client experience.
- Engage via phone, email, and video with client business users.
- Address requests in the areas of:
- Mobile how-to, advice, questions, and support
- Mobile/Wireless service ordering and plan updates
- Mobile device ordering, kitting, and setup
- Wireline Connectivity support and outages
- Proactively learn new connectivity and mobility products and features to better serve a growing customer base.
Qualifications, education, experience
- Hungry – Motivated and goal-centric with a strong instinct to act quickly and do what’s best for the client and Renodis.
- Humble – Team-centric…works towards the team goals and prioritizes collective wins over individual ones.
- Emotionally Smart – Strong social skills with the ability to interact with clients and co-works with understanding and empathy.
- Ability to listen and provide feedback and mentorship to others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style to different audiences.
- Experience analyzing and solving technical problems.
- Can identify patterns based upon prior troubleshooting experience to diagnose symptoms and causes.
- Experience using ticketing systems and/or case management – preferred
- Knowledge of mobility, voice, data, and/or internet – preferred
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Employment.