Service Desk Lead
Reports To: Director of Operations
Responsibilities include providing troubleshooting and order management support to end users on a variety of mobility telecom requests, as well as support for traditional telecom incidents. Identify, research, and resolve a wide array of problems. Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for telecom support. Document, track and monitor issues and orders to ensure a timely resolution. Ability to track to and meet service level goals.
Management Duties – 30%
- Lead the Renodis Service Desk staff to achieve high performance and customer satisfaction.
- Manage staffing and on-going training.
- Serve as resource for colleagues who may need help with difficult issues.
- Ensure team adheres to client and business process.
- Ensure client satisfaction through quality monitoring.
- Manage client work against Service Level Targets and priority.
- Assist in Client on-boarding.
Individual Contributor – 50%
- Take ownership of all customer issues and utilize appropriate follow-through until the issue is resolved.
- Receive calls and emails from customers related to mobile telecom issues.
- Troubleshoot and solve telecom and mobility problems.
- Provide timely feedback to external and internal customers.
- Handle top-priority issues and escalations.
- Exceed quality metrics, leading by example for other analysts
- Recommend improvements to workflow and process improvements within the position and team.
- Proactively learn new telecom and mobility products or features to better serve a growing customer base.
Knowledge and Reporting – 20%
- Create and maintain knowledge records.
- Collaborate with peers around the business to upkeep existing records.
- Draft training documentation as required.
- Report on team performance: case aging, agent availability, time tracking, etc.
Skill and Competency Requirements
- Past contact center experience required
- Ability to provide transformational service to a diverse customer base. A commitment to providing quality results with a positive service attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to employ a high degree of understanding of the issues presented by customers.
- Ability to apply discretion resulting in customer focused resolutions
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with regard to data integrity
- Knowledge of voice, data, internet and/or mobility services helpful, not required
- Personal organization and time management skills along with ability to properly document and track information
- Demonstrated accountability for solving problems and retains focus on goals
- Self motivated
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Post High School training, preferably college or technical school preferred
- 2+ years customer service or support desk experience required
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Employment.