Invoice Data Entry Analyst
Reports To: Client Operations Manager
This position provides leadership for the Intake Team, ensuring accurate data entry of our clients’ communications invoices to validate monthly billing is correct and accurate.
- Train new Intake Team Members
- Direct workload as needed for full coverage between team members
- Conduct weekly or other periodic audits of expected invoices to ensure no gaps
- Provide weekly data updates to Client Operations Manager
- Assist Team Members with difficult invoices & answer questions as needed
- Acquire and process invoices as needed alongside the rest of the team
- Follow predefined process documentation and standards on data management activities
- Accurately assess and document all customer assets and billing records
- Input data into Vision software platform using multiple manipulation tools
- Provide completed invoices in a timely manner to the Financial Analysts
- Collaborate with Financial Analyst to assist in creation and loading of new assets
Required Skill and Competency Requirements
- Positive, cooperative and team-oriented attitude
- Strong personal organization skills with an emphasis on detail and quality
- Ability to properly track and document information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage fast paced work-load
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills
- Some knowledge of voice, data, internet and/or wireless services
- Previous leadership experience
- Hungry – Motivated and goal-centric with a strong instinct to act quickly and do what’s best for the client and Renodis.
- Humble – Team-centric…works towards the team goals and prioritizes collective wins over individual ones.
- Emotionally Smart – Strong social skills with the ability to interact with clients and co-workers with understanding and empathy.
Please direct all inquiries on this position to firstname.lastname@example.org