Telecom Financial Analyst – Wireline
Reports To: Wireline Financial Services Manager
Position Summary: Provide detailed analysis, reporting and recommendations on our clients’ communications invoices and contracts to validate monthly billings are correct and accurate. Work with carriers, vendors, and customers to ensure credits, billing disputes, and savings are actualized. Create monthly summary reports, and contribute to biannual service reviews.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accurately assesses and documents all customer assets and billing records
- Coordinates follow-through tasks on cost optimizations with clients and vendors
- Provides timely reports and other outputs to clients
- Follows predefined process documentation and standards on all activities
- Interfaces with client staff and client management to understand how client requirements intersect with Renodis standard processes.
Qualifications, education, experience
- Strong personal organization skills with on quality
- Keen eye for detail – ability to track multiple on-going pieces of work to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel as an analysis tool
- Accounting, finance, or bookkeeping experience preferable
- Team player with strength in interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills given requirements for phone and email-based interaction with stakeholders, vendors, and peers
- Ability to quickly learn new software platforms, and to absorb overview-level training and put into practice
- Telecommunications industry experience a plus
- Post-secondary degree preferred, ideally accounting or finance focused.
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Matt Sankey, email@example.com.