Mobility Financial Analyst
Position Description: The Mobility Financial Analyst is responsible for monitoring and managing the financial aspects associated with mobile device plans and services for Renodis’ clients. This is accomplished using a combination of daily/weekly usage monitoring, analyzing and processing vendor/carrier invoices, and staying informed on the latest trends and developments in mobility plan management. The Mobility Financial Analyst also prepares plans of action for mobile financial optimization. The ideal candidate for this position possesses an analytical mindset, is detail oriented, can multi-task, understands plan offerings from the mobile carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile), and has strong communication skills.
- Monitor mobile environments usage and ensure optimization
- Analyze and process vendor/carrier invoices
- Create reports and make recommendations based on usage and invoice information
- Assist in onboarding new clients to the Renodis TCM service
- Contribute to Renodis standing as mobility subject matter experts
- Minimum two years mobile telecom experience with a carrier or as a business analyst
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Business, Management, or related field is preferred
- Strength in interpersonal communication and customer service
- Ability to deal with complexity within a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with data and an interest in doing analysis and building recommendations based on findings
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Phil Kline, firstname.lastname@example.org.