Mobile Support Analyst
Reports To: Mobility Services Manager
Responsibilities include providing troubleshooting and order management support to end users on a variety of mobility telecom requests. Identify, research, and resolve a wide array of problems. Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for telecom support. Document, track and monitor issues and orders to ensure a timely resolution. Data tracking of client’s mobile data usage.
Core responsibilities include:
- Tracking client mobile data usage and identifying potential risks.
- Provide first point of contact support for issues related to customer mobile telecom environment requests.
- Assist customers in resolving product specific issues using highly developed analytical skills.
- Serve as resource for colleagues who may need help with difficult issues.
- Assist in creation and upkeep of Renodis Knowledge Base documentation.
- Special project work, as identified and assigned.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Receive calls and emails from customers related to mobile telecom issues.
- Troubleshoot and solve telecom and mobility problems.
- Take ownership of all customer issues and utilize appropriate follow-through until the issue is resolved.
- Provide timely feedback to external and internal customers.
- Handle top-priority issues and escalations.
- Exceed quality metrics, leading by example for other analysts.
- Recommend improvements to workflow and process improvements within the position and team.
- Proactively learn new telecom and mobility products or features to better serve a growing customer base.
Skill and Competency Requirements:
- Ability to provide transformational service to a diverse customer base. A commitment to providing quality results with a positive service attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to employ a high degree of understanding of the issues presented by customers.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to apply discretion resulting in customer focused resolutions.
- Ability to think quickly and multitask.
- Knowledge of cellular data plans and structures.
- Personal organization and time management skills along with ability to properly document and track information.
- Demonstrated accountability for solving problems and retains focus on goals.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Post High School training, preferably college or technical school preferred
- 2+ years customer service or support desk experience required
- Experience using ticketing systems and/or case management preferred – not required
- 2+ years in mobile technology
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Phil Kline, firstname.lastname@example.org .