Business Office Coordinator
Reports to: Internal Operations Team and CFO
We are looking for a reliable Business Office Coordinator who is willing to help our office operate effectively every day so employees can perform to their highest ability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages all company internal correspondence. Receives incoming mail, faxes, telephone calls and visitors and routes to appropriate department staff by exercising judgment regarding content and priority
- May assist employees and/or executives in the preparation of reports, graphs, proposal and presentations using spreadsheet, presentation and graphic software
- Acts as an informed source of company policies and procedures by answering routine questions or routing to appropriate employees for answers
- Routinely plans and coordinates internal meetings and events by coordinating calendars, scheduling catering, ordering audio-visual equipment and working with facilities to ensure room configurations
- Conducts all aspects of the job with appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity to employee and organizational data by storing documents carefully and not disclosing confidential information except on a need-to-know basis
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinate special projects and department
- Responsible for the maintenance and general upkeep of the building facility
- Manages employee recognition and rewards programs
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Maintains all current employee lists, org charts, and assists in on-boarding new employees
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as possess the communication skills to work on a team
- Enjoys working in fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Heather Melstrom, email@example.com