Title: Full Stack Developer
Reports To: Business Technology Manager
Company Summary: Renodis is a Telecom and Mobility Management Company focused on freeing IT leaders from telecom frustrations — saving money, time and increasing productivity. This is accomplished through innovative process, purpose-built systems, talented people and deep industry relationships. A Saint Paul, Minnesota based company since 2002, Renodis has helped hundreds of organizations with Telecom and Mobility needs.
Position Summary: The Full Stack Developer designs, develops, and implements applications, solutions, and reports using a combination of configuration, scripting, and custom development in support of business needs. The individual supports the entire Software Development Lifecycle including business requirements, technical requirements, design, test, deploy, documentation, and system support. This position is a great opportunity for a developer who wants to work on a variety of systems in a cloud-based environment and has a desire to learn while doing.
The position is a member of the Vision team, which is responsible for all technology and software needs of Renodis, including custom applications, client portals, the Vision telecom ERP system, data integrations, reporting and analytics, and MS Office product integration.
Driver’s license required. No telecommuters.
- Assist with designing, building, and testing solutions for the web, mobile web, and telecom ERP system through configuration, coding (C#), and/or scripting
- Development and support on related Office 365 (online) products such as SharePoint, Excel, Teams, Dynamics 365
- Engineer across the full stack including databases, business logic, and web presentation
- Decide between configuration, code, and scripting solutions
- Write technical specifications for planned work
- Create data migration and integration mappings
- Coordinate with offshore resources
- Internal and external product support
- Exhibit Renodis Core values
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technology related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable talking with clients at all levels within an organization
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies is desired:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) or SharePoint – Administration, Configuration, SDK, Workflows, Plugins, and/or Business Rules
- Azure Apps
- SIS, SRS and/or Scribe
- Microsoft Dynamics Portals
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Mike Plekkenpol, email@example.com.