Invoice Data Entry Analyst
Reports To: Invoice Intake Supervisor
Company Summary: Renodis is an industry leading communications managed services organization through our innovative solution Turnkey Communications Management. Renodis’ mission is to manage the end to end communications experience of our target market segment (enterprises between 500-5,000 employees). This is accomplished leveraging talented people, proven processes and the latest technological tools via an integrated and holistic methodology resulting in significant benefits to our customers.
Position Summary: This entry-level position provides data entry of our clients’ communications invoices and contracts to validate monthly billing is correct and accurate.
- Follow predefined process documentation and standards on data management activities
- Accurately assess and document all customer assets and billing records
- Input data into Vision software platform using multiple manipulation tools
- Provide completed invoices in a timely manner to the Financial Analysts
- Collaborate with Financial Analyst to assist in creation and loading of new assets
Required Skill and Competency Requirements
- Positive, cooperative and team-oriented attitude
- Strong personal organization skills with an emphasis on detail and quality
- Ability to properly track and document information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage fast paced work-load
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills
- Some knowledge of voice, data, internet and/or wireless services
- High school diploma (Required)
- Associates Degree
Please direct all inquiries on this position to Sarah Kostohryz, firstname.lastname@example.org.